Top Pro And Best Tips For Food Preparation For Busy People

Top Pro And Best Tips For Food Preparation For Busy People



Over the years I have mentioned to various people the recipe I use to make a very healthy homemade vegetable soup. I rely on preparing food in advance so that it is always available. I've had some specific questions recently so I thought I'd write down everything related to ingredients and preparation. A 6-liter pot is needed. The ingredients are mainly sourced from my local Trader Joe's and are all organic. Ingredients: • Cabbage - 1 10 oz bag - chopped • Power Greens – 2 5 oz bags – chopped • Broccoli - 1 20-ounce bag - cut • Carrots – 4 cut into pieces • Mushrooms – 6 large mushrooms – cut into pieces • Baked tomatoes cut into cubes - 1 can • Molasses – 1 tablespoon • Honey – 1 tablespoon • Sea salt – a pinch • Olive oil – 1 tablespoon •
Onion – 1 small • Garlic gloves
 

Start by lightly sauteing the onion and garlic. Put all the ingredients in a pot. Fill the container to within half an inch of the top with filtered water. Cover the pot and seal the lid. Simmer for nine or 10 hours. After the cooking process is complete and the ingredients have cooled, mix all the contents evenly. Usually, the contents are enough to fill four or five Tupperware containers. Place the containers in the freezer for storage. I keep a thawed container in the fridge so I can serve the ingredients each day. I scoop some into a pot and add Trader Joe's vegetable stock, turmeric, pepper, and Peruvian sea salt (which I get from Steel City Salt Co. in Millvale, Pennsylvania). In the winter I like to come home for lunch and have a bowl of chicken breast. It warms me up and energizes me on those cold, dark days. During the warmer months, I'll have a bowl of a separate batch of fried eggs in the morning. Cabbage, vegetables, and broccoli belong to the cruciferous family. Cruciferous vegetables are very important in detoxifying ourselves. In this family, it is important to eat vegetables every day. 
Organic molasses is made from sugar cane


 Sugarcane roots reach deep into the ground and absorb a lot of minerals. Since organic molasses is not processed, it is absolutely fine to consume. It is the white processed sugar that we want to avoid. It is good to combine pepper and turmeric. Pepper activates the powerful anti-inflammatory components of turmeric and enables better digestive absorption. Meal preparation is very helpful in maintaining a proper diet. Many meals can be prepared in advance. An example could be preparing a salad for the next day. Also defrosting chicken breasts, steaks, fish, or other types of appetizers for the next day. It's handy to have a bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables readily available in the freezer. By having food prepared, we are much less likely to grab whatever is convenient at home, or worse, stop for fast food.

Comments