Top Pro And Best Tips For Quit Smoking With Guinea Pigs

Top Pro And Best Tips For Quit Smoking With Guinea Pigs



Some time ago I was talking to a young lady who was smoking. He knew I was quitting and jokingly told me he would see me in a few years, that he was young and could quit whenever he wanted. I hide my smile because how many times have I heard people deceive themselves like that? He turned the conversation to his favorite guinea pig. He loves them and cares for them like children. They are taken care of, allowed to roam freely in the house, cuddled, and fed the best fresh food. I asked if he believed guinea pigs deserved the best, and he said of course they did.



I asked if he would let them smoke and he said it was ridiculous. So I wonder if these angry creatures are treated so well, they don't deserve to be treated like that. Confused for a moment, he looked at the cigarette that was on the table. He talks about what everyone needs and turns the conversation to other things related to health. We, humans, are strange, we love our animals, but we don't give the same forgiveness to take care of ourselves. 

I wonder if you care more about your life than your body, maybe you can think more about yourself. Of course, it's your body and your life, and you'll likely live for many more generations of guinea pigs. Of course, animals can be given the last mercy, nothing to die. As a smoker, you will receive medical support until the end. Wow, that's a long, long way from a young healthy woman who smokes and still takes dozens of healthy breaths.



 As Paul Simon says in his song "The Boxer," "A man (or in this case, a woman) hears what he wants to hear and ignores the rest. So why does the endless anti-smoking campaign fail to attract the attention of many young smokers?"



 Guinea pigs, dogs, cats, horses, and even mice will continue to live happily while some owners slowly kill themselves from ignorance, arrogance, or ignorance. The brutal truth is sometimes unpleasant, but people don't need to take the necessary action. Now, to reveal the 5 biggest mistakes that many people make when trying to quit smoking.

Comments