What is mental illness causes excessive your fast talking?

What is mental illness causes excessive fast talking?


This is what the ancients did. But what is the benefit? I can only tell you what I have experienced. I have been fasting for forty-six years now. I recently started fasting which I haven't done in years. What caused me was aches and pains in my joints, constant headaches, insomnia, anxiety, foggy thoughts, and a lack of energy that I was experiencing. Looking for help, I went to my bookshelf and pulled out my trusted old friend, Paul Bragg's Fasting Miracle. To be honest, I don't know why I stopped reading this book, but I believe that it has something to do with the current era of life. Good food, good wine, and a lazy life come with the realization that I can't do what I did four decades ago.



 However, according to Paul Bragg, this is not the case. Never say Never! So I started fasting with the belief that it was what I wanted. In the past, when I was starving, I always ran to the fridge. But this time... now I want to work again. The first time I fasted, I had no food or water for twenty-four hours. After a few hours, I noticed that my hunger has subsided. I sleep a lot and spend time in my garden - in nature. I had a slight headache, but I knew it was because the poison was reentering my bloodstream and working on my liver.



 I know that eventually the impurities will be removed from my body. As the hours went by, I talked to God as if he were sitting in the same room. I feel closer to God. I have found that fasting cleanses not only the body but also the mind and spirit. I knew right away that it was a sacred and spiritual practice, a temporary exercise in facing weakness of body and weakness of mind.



 It is not an abstract experience, but a dimensional journey. My mind is all over the place. My emotions started bubbling to the surface, but after some time, things settled down and I became clearer about what was going on. It was a time of chaos as the energy leveled out. 

Comments