Why Do We Follow The Medical Middle Way Of Eating


Why do we follow the medical middle way of eating

 I have been following the Medical Medium diet for the past 8 months. I bought a few of his books, such as his book on thyroid healing, but never read it because my thyroid test results went into the range and stayed that way for several years. And so I sold his books because I knew that he believed that viruses were the main cause of many diseases, especially the Epstein-Barr virus, and I had it and the test results showed it; I felt helpless to think that the virus had so much power over my health. Interest After she started Anni Reynolds' Logosynthesis therapy, she casually asked me if I knew about the Medical Medium diet, and I brushed it off and said yes, I wasn't interested. Keto didn't work for me Then I came across some information that put his way of eating back on my radar, and I learned that cutting out carbs, which I did by eating wheat belly and then Paleo and Keto, can cause thyroid issues. Then I came across other people who said they too ended up with health problems when they cut out carbs. (When I was recovering from hyperthyroidism, I ate whatever I wanted, including lots of cake and cookies because it was pretty hard because I had no appetite). So I read the first Medical Medium book which was an overview of his diet and listened to most of his podcasts and looked at his website. And I understood that you can slowly work to remove viruses from your body and that certain foods are healing. I felt disgusted with food and its healing power because I thought I was already eating healthy and it made me more nauseous. I soon realized that the problem was cutting out certain food groups. Celery juice I immediately started juicing celery, saying that half a bunch of celery in the morning is my sweet spot where I didn't detox too quickly and the body could handle it. The Medical Medium is about to publish a book on celery juicing. I have celery juice most mornings, in the early days I missed the odd day because I felt I needed a break, but now I don't have such strong detox symptoms. It also took me a while to get around to his Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie, which I try to have most days. One of the ingredients is Dulse and I make it into capsules I have it that way because when I had it in the smoothie I felt pretty sick. You can have all the ingredients separately if you have them all within 24 hours. The fruit He is big on eating fruit. We have been brainwashed to believe that fruit is bad and more fruit in my diet has helped with my sugar cravings. I get a sense of fullness eating this way that I never had with any other protocol. Vegetarian In the last half week, I decided to go vegetarian. I eat about 90% vegetarian anyway and I'm craving meat and chicken less and less I realized that if I didn't commit to that I wasn't able to look at other foods that could fill me up come winter. Things like vegan hamburger patties make meals heavier. Liver Rescue His new book on how to help the liver is very comprehensive and includes the 369 protocol for detoxification. She has everything you need to know on her website, the best supplements, recipes, recipe videos, blog posts, podcasts, and Facebook groups are very helpful for asking questions to fellow Medical Medium followers. I have a clearer head and less body ache when I eat this way. Kate Strong is an intuitive healer.

Comments